Host your next event at Maria 01
Maria 01 offers a public event space suitable for a range of events: seminars, panels, workshops, meetups, happy hours and pitch nights.
- 180m2 event space
- Capacity for 200 standing and 100+ seated
- Flexible floor layout
- AV equipment
- Possibility for catering
Our event space is a cultural landmark. It has been restored to its original appearance, reflecting the trends of the mid 1950s. The interior architecture was designed by Lauri Pajamies.
The space seats about 120 people and is equipped with a projector which works with hdmi and VGA cables, four hand-held cordless microphones, two active speakers and a mixer.
Additional screens and canvases can be arranged upon request.
The classroom is suitable for smaller groups of up to 30 people. Works well for workshops, bigger meetings and seminars.
The room is equipped with a projector that works with hdmi and VGA cables.
To check for availability please fill out the form on the right. In case of other inquiries you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help you to find the best arrangement for your event.
- Suggest the best practices based in our experience to host an event at Maria 01.
- Reserve the right to choose upon request to promote your event on social media.
- Encourage you to do promotion of your event by reaching out under your own will our in-house startups.
- Co-host your event on Facebook unless we have co-created the event together, you are welcome to add and tag “Maria 01” as your event location.
- Promote your events to our in-house startups. Promotion of your event is made by you, unless agreed otherwise.